2023年8月23日水曜日

this is some big mystery, but...

i don't like ferlenn anymore. it doesn't really feel like a safe place to me.

if god in his anger can keep slinging rocks and mud dirt onto this house and place, does that make ferlenn a real safe place for me. i think it's not the right ando.

why is ferlenn like a concubine's home.

it acts like a second wife's life.

i know i'm still here and not really getting lifted from th eground and suddenly transferring out of the place because this is the place to clean up someone else's mess talaga.

it's a place to work on someone's withstanding problem with the law.

this place is not my home.

maybe it's the people that i came with&

maybe i don't live with a great big mass village&

maybe i really live with a few friends&

maybe rosario, pasig is the real safe place for me&



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

golden sunshine routine&

 my patron saint: Laughing Buddha or Budai . i will display it in my bedroom . i will use the app zentype to pray to the Laughing Buddha ....