2023年8月23日水曜日

i don't know why, but why do i feel like i really bleed into the nation...at my mercy or something.

 something is acting like its at my own mercy...it's at my own mercy...asking or begging for entry. here and there. and what do i say if i'm not perhaps...confused about this: top-down political systems.

starting from the top going down to the ground.

i'm a conservative.

i'm not a liberal.

it's called conservative. by the philippine system. although i'm really a british citizen...and not an american citizen.

america.......they say that it's actually republican and not democratic. @

&america is still full of tom fords and anything like that, really. so you know. @

i bleed mercy into the world...like a juicy orange (sa sarili ko)

i bleed mercy into the world //// and seep its sin out like a water pump.

it's at my mercy...asking for entries and entries.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

golden sunshine routine&

 my patron saint: Laughing Buddha or Budai . i will display it in my bedroom . i will use the app zentype to pray to the Laughing Buddha ....