2023年9月29日金曜日

(from freewriter.ai)

 I want to be free to run around and play. I want to be free to speak my language. I want to be free to be a rainbow unicorn. I want to be free to use the computer for my registration needs. I want my own place to live. I want to live in Rosario, Pasig City Philippines. I'm the President of the Philippines. My Papa70 is Manuel Quezon Cortina Ortigas. My name is Sakura. I'm from Tokyo. I want to be free to have online school! I like shopping on the computer! I like volunteering! I like toys! I like playing! I like drawing! I'm an Executive Secretary For The Government! I'm in Zulip! I'm in Gaia Online! I'm in Listography! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

golden sunshine routine&

 my patron saint: Laughing Buddha or Budai . i will display it in my bedroom . i will use the app zentype to pray to the Laughing Buddha ....