2023年8月19日土曜日

kuya kiko magalona @

  • he was my friend from linguistics plan C
  • he is my cousin: he is my panganay also: his Panganay is Kuya Julian Casablancas and his brothers are Francis Magalona, Paolo Doroja and Miguel Enriquez
  • Kuya Kiko is Volvo and Porsche: he is also my 2X cousin or twice-removed cousin
  • he's my first cousin: under Winnie Monsod and Juan Ponce Enrile& kami ang cousins ni Gingko, Babylyn, Tmry, Ericco, and Aicco& and Kuya Kiko& Julian Casablancas is the oldest Grandson of Juan Ponce Enrile and Winnie Monsod& Juan Ponce Enrile is the 4th of the Porsche Brothers&
  • this is me: Suki Tmry. (Full name: Sakura Arden Inori Crayola Park. Tokyo, Japan. just call me Suki.) I'm known as Julia Barretto on ABS-CBN.
  • Kiko is known as Elmo Magalona&


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

golden sunshine routine&

 my patron saint: Laughing Buddha or Budai . i will display it in my bedroom . i will use the app zentype to pray to the Laughing Buddha ....